28 Şubat 2012 Salı

Interview with the Aston Martin

Here is an interview, with an intelligent , handsome, successful and one of his kind man, in his early 30's. He defines  Love, as simple as it is, he's an Aston Martin looking for his Mrs High Heels  :)

Dear J,  for the moment do you have a girlfriend? Or are you in love ?

J: No girlfriend, aşk yok, a couple of people around but no serious relation

You want to be in a serious relationship ? and what is a serious relationship for you ? how you define it ?

J: it's not an absolute necessity ,I want it but not at all cost
For me a serious relation is a willing to share...not only the physical part but the interest hobbies life in general; One of my friend used to say that the perfect partner is your best friend but you have sex with him (her)

A good definition I'll try to keep in my mind.
So now, you have people around, you hang on but without sharing hobbies etc?

J: some of them we are just having a great physical connection as you might know sexuality is a skin question, some skins are compatibles others not , this is the reason why we can exprience sometimes great sexual relation with a perfect unknown..I'm also hanging around with some of them just to be nice to them, no physical attraction but great personality

Why do you wanna be nice ?

J: If you are in a relation with someone you have to like her.
Are you buying a car only because it's a comfortable one, fuel efficient, great engine ??
No you buy a car first because the esthetic....

Mrs Everything ?

J: Not Mrs everything, I just need a certain amount of qualities, details... high heels, hands wist....I'm usualy straight forward, I like to make dirty jokes or shocking to test the level of tolerance, sense of humor auto derision. I'm trying to be 100% optimistic what ever happens, for me life should be fun, laught

Very nice ..

J: I was saying to one off my best friend a couple of weeks ago that you have 3 types of people:
the ones who see the glass half full
the others half empty
and the one who are always trying to fill it up !! :)

And I guess you are the last one :)
So when was your last Mrs high heels who drove you crazy and couldn't forget her wists ?

J: I had like a mini crush last time that I was in İstanbul, but the situation was complicated.
She was just leaving a couple of days after ( I think that she had a boyfriend ;)
I'm a Cartesien..... Passion doesn't mean passivity, even if you feel the aşk you have to be able to back up to evaluate the situation, to protect your self, then you can be sure that I will hurt... :S

What will happen? If you just fall in love and if she's not there? Sometimes you should fight for your love ?

J: not my business, you cannot fight by-yourself

Fighting for someone, not necessary ? even she's the one with high heels and beautiful skin and with the best sense of humour?She may be waiting for that? Because I have such friends around me, saying he didn't go for me ?

J: Love is as we say in a lawyer term "a synalagmatic contract" wich means commitment of two intended purposes, both terms have to commit, Isaw that she had also a crush but she was leaving ect... the situation was complicated; we just enjoyed ourselves.. that's it !
The 2 times that I had a crush, the same situation happened, they left : one for NY ; the other one for SFrancisco

Because of your proffession I guess you don't have a stable life, but most of the women like stability in a relation ? May be that's why they run..

J: True; but some of them like the fact that I'm in and out, always happy to see me back at home

Are you loyal ?

J:It's just a life style question for the moment as a single I just choosed that contract; 6 on 2 off
but i don't want to have a relation where I can see my wife only 2 weeks every 6 weeks
And; I'm always loyal in my relations; I'm fully commited; hard to believe; but I like aston martins
Why should I drive a nice mercedes If I have an aston martin at home...there is no point :) I believe also in trust; for me being jaleous is a poison for a couple

Now let's say, women are people you guys are cars; which car is exactly you ?

J: An Aston Martin DB9, elegant, comfortable

Perfect design? powerful engine ? a big one and a very expensive one ?

J: with the wing on the hood !!! :) sofisticated but not show off, kıro değil yani

Difficult for the ones who have crush on you, not easily affordable , you are ?

J: not like a ferrari lambo, not easily affordable; you can like me; but to get a ride, it's another story

To get a ride, the lady should take huge risks
Renting or leasing instead of fully owning you, is a better solution ?

J: To be able to win you have to be able to loose...

Believe that after the things you've told me, a lady renting you, may one day own you with your permission , you may say "I'm yours now don't pay any more :)"

J: l'essayer c'est l'adopter as we used to say in french......try it and you will buy it...while you are talking about price, for me a relation should be balanced, we should have the same level of interest (love) for each other, so the final equation will be 0 - zero  

I do admire equations on love issues, and trying to find out the perfect solution which the outcome is 0; but nowadays started to feel like it's never gonna be 0, so in that case, will you accept a result with -5 or 5 ?

J: I'm in an acceptable level of unbalance......

To be continued .................








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder